Bhutan is the smallest neighbouring country of India in terms of area.
Which is the smallest border country?
1. Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers
- Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers.
- Italy-Vatican: 3.2 kilometers.
- France-Monaco: 4.4 kilometers.
- Egypt-Palestine: 11 kilometers.
- North Korea-Russia: 19 kilometers.
- Croatia-Montenegro: 25 kilometers.
- Austria-Liechtenstein: 34.9 kilometers.
- Armenia-Iran: 35 kilometers.
Which countries are neighbor of India?
India shares borders with several sovereign countries; it shares land borders with China, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
Which is nearest country to India?
India is located in Southern Asia bordering the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal. Neighboring countries include Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, and Pakistan.
How many Indian states share border with Neighbouring countries?
India shares its border with seven countries– Afghanistan (Pak occupied area) and Pakistan to the north-west, China, Bhutan and Nepal to the north, Myanmar and Bangladesh to the East.
Indian States and the Bordering Countries.
|West Bengal,Mizoram,Meghalaya,Tripura and Asom||Bangladesh|
|West Bengal, Sikkim,Arunachal Pradesh and Asom||Bhutan|
Which country has only one Neighbour?
the three countries forming a landlocked true enclave, completely surrounded by a larger country: San Marino and Vatican City (within Italy) and Lesotho (within South Africa). a country surrounded by sea and another nation.
With sea border.
Which country is safe for Indian?
Australia is one of the safest countries in the world, with a very low crime rate, which make it very popular among international students and tourists in general.
Is India cheaper than China?
India is 45.6% cheaper than China.
How many Indian states touch China?
The entire Sino-Indian border (including the western LAC, the tiny undisputed segment in the middle and the McMahon Line in the east) is 4.056 km long and crosses five Indian states/territories: Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh.
Which Indian countries share 5 states?
– The State shares international boundaries with China (Tibet) in the north and Nepal in the east. – To the north-west, it is bounded with Himachal Pradesh. – To the south, it is bounded with Uttar Pradesh.
|State||Total Length ( approximately in Km)|