Amongst all the banking exams the easiest to crack is IBPS RRB – Regional Rural Bank examinations.
Which bank exam is easiest?
Some of the easiest government exams to crack in India include:
- RRB Group D.
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
Which bank exam is most difficult in India?
Here is an overview of the Top 10 Toughest Bank Exams in India.
IBPS Exams 2021
- IBPS PO Exam 2021. IBPS conducts Common Written Exam for recruitment as Probationary Officer. …
- IBPS RRB Exam 2021. …
- IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2021. …
- IBPS Clerks Exam 2021.
Which exam is best for banking?
Best 10 Bank Exams to gear up for in 2020
- IBPS PO. …
- IBPS Clerk. …
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I. …
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant. …
- RBI Grade B Officer. …
- RBI Office Assistant. …
- NABARD Grade A and B Officer. …
- NABARD Development Assistant.
Which is the most easiest exam in India?
Easiest Competitive Exams in India 2020
- RRB Group D. …
- RRB NTPC. …
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff. …
- SSC CHSL. …
- SSC Stenographer. …
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams. …
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) …
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
How can I get job in bank?
Below are the eligibility criteria and qualifications of bank jobs for 12th pass and freshers.
- The applicant should be an Indian to apply for banking exam.
- For clerical post, he/she must be a graduate and +2 with 60% or more marks.
- Applicant must have a minimum age of 18 years to a maximum of 28 years for clerical post.
What is salary of SBI clerk?
The SBI Clerk Salary Structure is as follows: The payscale of SBI Clerk has been revised by SBI this year and the new pay scale of SBI Clerk is Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Which is toughest exam in India?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which bank has highest PO salary?
What is the salary of SBI Bank PO? SBI PO one of the most lucrative career. The basic pay of an SBI PO is Rs 27620.
What is in hand salary of SBI so?
The whole SBI SO Salary 2021 structure and its breakup is given below. The in-hand SBI Specialist Officer salary after all the deductions for each post ranges between INR 42,000 to INR 65,000 per month for SBI SO. The candidates appointed as SBI SO can take up departmental examination for higher scale promotion.
Which post is highest in bank?
Managing Director and CEO: The topmost post in public sector bank is Managing Director and CEO of the bank.
What is salary of bank manager?
Average Karnataka Bank Branch Manager salary in India is ₹ 9.2 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 17 years. Branch Manager salary at Karnataka Bank ranges between ₹ 6.5 Lakhs to ₹ 12 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 33 salaries received from various employees of Karnataka Bank.
Is IBPS better than SBI?
Low work pressure – As compared to SBI PO, the work pressure in PSUs is far less. Handsome Salary – The salary of an IBPS PO is attractive and also has entitlements to various other benefits like concessionary loans. Job Security – There is no issue of job security as an IBPS PO.