Which place is found in Mumbai?
Mumbai is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Elephanta Caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, and the city’s distinctive ensemble of Victorian and Art Deco buildings.
|District||Mumbai City Mumbai Suburban|
What is the main place of Mumbai?
Marine Drive, Gateway of India, Chowpatty Beach, Siddhivinayak Temple, Juhu Beach, Dharavi Slum, Worli Seaface, Haji Ali, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus , Aksa Beach, Versova Beach, Colaba Causeway Market, Chor Bazaar, Powai Lake , Kanheri Caves, Gorai Beach , Shivaji Park, ISKCON temple, Global Vipassana Pagoda, Mumbai …
Who designed Mumbai Gateway of India?
Which is best area in Mumbai?
List of Top 7 Posh Areas in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bandra – One of Posh Areas in Mumbai.
- Malabar Hill – One of Exclusive & Posh Areas in South Mumbai.
- Juhu – An Upmarket Locality of Mumbai.
- Worli, a Plush Locality in Mumbai.
- Altamount Road – Billionaires’ Boulevard.
- Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri – an Affluent Suburb.
What is famous in Mumbai to buy?
The Best Souvenirs You Can Take Home From Mumbai, India
- Spices. Available throughout Indian cities and villages, local spices are fantastic and handy souvenirs for any traveler. …
- Jewelry from Colaba Causeway. …
- Gateway of India photographs and postcards. …
- Saris or clothing. …
- Art. …
- Retro Bollywood posters.
Which city is known as gateway of East India?
Guwahati, the gateway to northeast India.