Among major states, Tamil Nadu continues to be the most urbanized state with 48.4 percent of the population living in urban areas followed now by Kerala (47.7 per cent) upstaging Maharashtra (45.2 percent).
Which state has least number of cities in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
Which state in India has the largest number of metropolitan cities?
Urban Agglomerations Census 2011
|#||Urban Agglomeration (UA)||State|
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in India
|Serial no.||Indian Cities||Population|
What city has the shortest name?
The Shortest Geographical Place Names
- A, a district in Kami-Amakusa city, Kumamoto, Japan.
- Å, a village in Meldal municipality, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway.
- Å, a village in Åfjord municipality, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway.
- Å, a village in Ibestad municipality, Troms, Norway.
- Å, a village in Lavangen municipality, Troms, Norway.
What city name is in all 50 states?
The name “Springfield” is often thought to be the only community name appearing in each of the 50 States, but at last count it was in only 34 states. The most recent count shows “Riverside” with 186 occurrences in 46 States; only Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Oklahoma not having a community so named.