The report by SCIKEY Market Network has analysed data from over 15,000 job postings across India. Further, the report revealed that Bengaluru and Hyderabad are the highest paying cities for IT jobs in India for a salary bracket of Rs 25 lakh or more.
Which state in India pays highest salary?
Top-10 Highest Tax Paying States
|Rank||State||Number of Taxpayers|
|4||Tamil Nadu||56.26 lakhs|
Which city pays the highest salary?
San Francisco is the highest-paying city in the world according to Deutsche Bank research.
Which state is most developed in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||HDI (2019)|
|High human development|
Which state in India pays highest to doctors?
Which state in India has the highest salary for Resident doctors?
|Time stamp||What is your stipend/salary?||What state is your institute located?|
Which is the cheapest city in India?
Kochi’s low cost of living is another major appeal with estimated living costs of just 30,000 Rupees per month according to our research, making it one of the cheapest cities to live in India.
Which is best city for job in India?
The best cities for jobs in India
- Chandigarh. Year-On-Year Growth: 53% …
- Bangalore. Year-On-Year Growth: 47% …
- Coimbatore. Year-On-Year Growth: 40% …
- Chennai. Year-On-Year Growth: 38% …
- Mumbai. Year-On-Year Growth: 37% …
- Pune. Year-On-Year Growth: 25% …
- Kolkata. Year-On-Year Growth: 24% …
- Delhi-NCR. Year-On-Year Growth: 23%
Which is highest paid job in India?
Highest Paying Jobs in India in Detail
- Doctors. Doctors and surgeons still have the highest salary jobs in India as well as the world till date. …
- Data Scientists. …
- Lawyer. …
- Chartered Accountants. …
- Artificial Intelligence Professionals.
Which country gives highest salary?
The highest number of salaries in the world is in the United States, where the average salary of people is $ 57138 or 37.85 lakh rupees per year.
Which country pays lowest salary?
Cuba is the country with the world’s lowest minimum wage. On a monthly basis, an employee in Cuba receives the minimum wage of 225 Cuban pesos –equivalent to $9.