Kumar Mangalam Birla is one of the most famous Chartered Accountants in India. The billionaire industrialist is the Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group, which is one of the largest conglomerates in the country.
Who is the No 1 chartered accountant in India?
Kumar Mangalam Birla needs no introduction. Even so, he stands out as being one of the most famous Chartered Accountants in India, who topped it all with an MBA from London Business College. Kumar Mangalam is owner of a business empire with a market value of over $40 billion.
Which field is best for CA in India?
CA professionals can also go for higher studies and pursue the following courses:
- Cost Management Accountancy (CMA)
- Bachelor of Law.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PhD in Accountancy or Taxation.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Is popatlal a CA?
Last but not the least and the most shocking one of them all is Popatlal from the show whois desperate to get married. He is a Chartered Accountant by qualification and is married in real life.
Can I become CEO after CA?
If a CA has those manegerial skills, education, experience, critical thinking skills, diligence, attitude along with technical knowledge then he/she can become a CEO. … There is no such thing that only Chartered Accountant can be or A Chartered Accountant can’t be a CEO.
Which company is best for CA?
Here we have listed some of the best CA firms in India:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP. In terms of revenue and number of employees, Deloitte is world’s largest professional service network. …
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) …
- Ernst and Young. …
What should I do after 12th CA?
Procedure to become a Chartered accountant after 12th
- Step1 : Start CA Course through CPT Route after passing Class 10th. …
- Step2 : Registration for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) …
- Step3 : Articleship. …
- Step4 : Registration for CA Final Course:
Can CA earn in crores?
On an average an experienced Indian CA earn around 40-50 lakhs per annum. If you are asking for 1 crore in 1 month,it is not easy but definitely is possible. Once a person establishes himself as a good practising CA or leading consultant advisor,he may get the salary as mentioned.
Can CA be rich?
One of the most trending jobs in India these days, you need to be extraordinarily smart and possess a lot of knowledge about Business and Accountancy. Salary package: Experience again is of essence. The highest pay for charted accountants can extend up to 35 Lacs P.A.