What do you do with money on Botw?
A really good way to get money is just get minerals. You can use these to upgrade and create certain items but once you’ve done that (or even before) you can sell them. I feel like I get a lot of luminous stones because I took up, but never completed, a quest to give a Zora 10 luminous stones.
What is the most expensive thing to buy in Botw?
For every unique piece that you break, Granté will offer them to you at premium prices, with armor sets being the most expensive at 4000 Rupees each piece. This is your chance to obtain any of the unique equipment broken or lost in the game.
How do you get rich fast on Botw?
- Rito Village.
- Trott will buy Raw Gourmet Meat for 100 rupees.
- Meat Skewers can make you hundreds of rupees.
- Great-Horned Rhinoceros.
- Cooking apples gives you Simmered Fruit, worth 10 rupees per apple.
- Pondo’s Lodge, home of snowball bowling.
- Getting a strike will earn you 300 rupees.
- Gorae Torr Shrine.
Where is the best place to sell gems in Botw?
There is a gerudo lady who walks around Goron city. She pays very well for 10 of a randomized gem. Almost all vendors sell and buy for the same price. The Gerudo in Goron City will pay more, but inky for specific gems at a certain time (say, amber one day or topaz the next).
Are Lynels harder than calamity Ganon?
I found Calamity Ganon to be harder than a Lynel. But it’s true that the pig at the end is nothing. To me, Calamity Ganon + pig = “the final boss”. And in that case, I would say that the final boss is NOT easier than a Lynel.
Whats the rarest thing in Botw?
The Legend Of Zelda: The 10 Rarest Encounters In Breath Of The…
- 1 Finding The Spirit Of Satoru Iwata.
- 2 Finding A Giant Horse During Your Journey. …
- 3 Reaching Eventide Island. …
- 4 Starting The Tarrey Town Sidequest. …
- 5 Receiving Hestu’s Gift After Gathering All 900 Korok Seeds. …
- 6 Finding The Horned Statue In Hateno Village. …
What are diamonds used for Botw?
Diamonds can be purchased in Tarrey Town from a Goron and sold to any merchant. In Gerudo Town you can exchange it at the jewelry shop for Diamond Circlet which are useful for Guardian resistance and can be upgraded. It is used at Great Fairy Fountains for armor upgrades.
What is amber used for in breath of the wild?
It can be purchased in Tarrey Town from a Goron and sold to any merchant. In Gerudo Town you can exchange it at the jewelry shop for Amber Earrings which are useful for defense and can be updgraded. It can be used at Great Fairy Fountains for armor upgrades.