In order to check the application status of the e-ration card, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs . i.e. nfs.delhi.gov.in.
How can I check my ration card status in Delhi?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Delhi Ration Card i.e. official website. Step 2- On Homepage, go to the “Citizen’s Corner”. Step 3-Click “View your ration card detail” option. Step 4- Enter Aadhar Number of any Family Member, NFS application ID, new ration card no, old ration card no.
How can I download ration card in Delhi?
How to Download Delhi Ration Card
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Check the section of “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage.
- Click on the generate e-card option.
How can I check my Indian ration card status?
How to Check Ration Card Application status
- You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state.
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status.
How can I check my ration card list in Delhi?
Delhi Ration Card List 2020
- Select the “e-Services” option provided on the menu bar.
- Click on “e-Ration card” link.
- Select the “Village list” tab.
- Check and select the respective district, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village and click on the “Go” button.
How can I get salary certificate online?
Step 1: Go to the official website of Nadakacheri AJRKP. In the homepage, click ‘Online Application’. Step 2: Enter the mobile number and click ‘Proceed’, which will direct to another page. Step 3: Click ‘New Request’ tab that drops down a list of services from which select the option ‘Income Certificate’.
How can I add ration card online in Delhi?
- Application form. …
- Original ration card.
- additional members or persons name to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
How can I transfer my ration card online in Delhi?
- Application form.
- Existing Valid ration card.
- Address Proof (Water/Electricity/Telephone Bill)
- Bank Account Pass Book (to link account details)
- Voter identity card.
- If on rent (Rent Receipt)
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Mobile number.
What is PR and aay?
Under the National Food Security Act, 2013, card holders are identified as AAY families and priority household families (PR).
How can I get ration shop dealership in Delhi?
- Food and Civil Supplies of each state government invite applications from time to time for issue of authorization to run fair price shops. …
- Application Form for Fair Price Shop (FPS) dealership can be obtained from the Office of the respective Zonal Assistant. …
- Go to your respective office.
How can I fill up ration card online?
How To Apply Online for Ration Card UP :
- For Ration Card online apply, the beneficiary will have to go to the Official Site.
- Now Click on Link Ration Card online apply.
- Now Fill Mobile No and and Click next.
- you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP No.
What is BPL ration card in Delhi?
BPL – Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration cards are issued to those families who are living below the poverty line. In this scheme, the Delhi Government will provide them with food items and other necessities at a lower price. AAY – Antyodaya ration cards are issued to the most impoverished families.