Are Dropbox or Interview Waiver Appointments Available in India with COVID-19 Situation ? Due to US Travel ban from India, all Dropbox appointments are cancelled as well until further notice. They are accepting limited NIE applications tied to dropbox.
Is visa drop box still available?
Until now, the U.S. Visa DropBox facility has only been available to visa holders whose previous visa was valid or expired in the last 12 months. In August 2020, however, the U.S. Department of State extended the eligibility requirements to enable more visa holders to qualify for this facility.
Do I need an appointment for Dropbox visa?
You do not need to make an appointment for Dropbox submission. You can visit the Dropbox center at any time and submit your documents for further processing.
Is Dropbox open for H1B stamping?
Dropbox or interview waiver is only possible for H1B Visa Renewal. Your most recent H1B visa stamp should have been issued in the same country where you are planning for dropbox now. … Your H1B Visa should be valid or expired within last 12 months.
Is US tourist visa Open in India?
We continue to add additional July and August student visa appointments at posts across India as conditions allow. … On April 30, President Biden signed Presidential Proclamation 10199 suspending most nonimmigrant travel from India.
Do I qualify for Dropbox?
Adults over 80 years of age are eligible for drop box, if their recent visa application was not refused.
How do I renew my US visa with Dropbox?
Insert the following documents into a “dropbox” package, then seal the package:
- Your current passport.
- Your previous passport, if it contains your current or most recent visa.
- One copy of the drop-box letter.
- Two photographs taken within the last six months. …
- Category-specific supporting documents.
How do I renew my visa?
Applying for US Visa Renewal
- Complete the online application form (Form DS-160).
- Schedule an interview appointment at the US Embassy/Consulate.
- Pay the US Visa Renewal Fee.
- Submit the required documents for US visa renewal.
- Enter the visa renewal interview.
Is Dropbox open for US visa?
In addition to student visa appointments, the US Embassy said it hopes to open visa application centres for those who are eligible for interview waiver or for dropbox processing. Most non-immigrant travel from India to the US is currently prohibited in light of the pandemic, and some groups have been exempted.
Can I use Dropbox in India?
Yes, you can schedule the appointment from US or anywhere in the world, before you arrive in India to drop off your documents, if you are eligible for interview waiver or dropbox option. How many days will I get Visa decision with New Dropbox Changes ?
Who are eligible for Dropbox in India?
Here is what could make you eligible to submit your documents to DropBox:
- You got the visa after January 1, 2008.
- The visa is renewed in the same visa category.
- You got your most recent visa in your home country or the same country as the renewal.
- Your visa is still valid or it has expired only in the past 12 months.
Does Dropbox sponsor H1B?
Dropbox, Inc. has filed 531 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 99 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2018 to 2020. Dropbox was ranked 315 among all visa sponsors.