To track packages while on the go, send UPS an SMS to get the status of your shipment. Simply text your tracking keyword followed by your tracking number to your country SMS number and we’ll reply with your shipment status details.
How can I track my order from India?
You can simply visit our website on your mobile phone, which is the same as the laptop. Besides, you can also download Trackingmore APP to trace all your India parcels. Whenever & wherever you want, you can track all your parcels from India with a simple “click” on your phone. Download it now!
How can I track my tracking number?
How to track a USPS package using Stamps.com
- Navigate to www.stamps.com/shipstatus/.
- Enter the USPS tracking number (to find it, simply look at the bottom of a shipping label) in the search bar; do not include any dashes or spaces.
- Click on “Check Status”.
- View the scan history and status information of your package.
How can I check my courier status?
Track your shipment with the help of a unique DTDC AWB No. allotted to your package. To check courier status, just type in your reference number and find out where your package has reached. With DTDC, courier tracking becomes as easy it can get.
How do I track an order?
Use the tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How can I track a courier without a tracking number?
The good news is, most package delivery companies let you track your packages even without your tracking number.
- FedEx Delivery Manager. Sign up for a FedEx Delivery Manager account by visiting https://www.fedex.com/apps/fdmenrollment. …
- UPS My Choice. …
- USPS Informed Delivery.
What is tracking ID number?
Tracking numbers are useful for knowing the location of time sensitive deliveries. It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
What does tracking number look like?
USPS Tracking Number Example: A tracking number is a unique ID which is allotted to each mail item which is shipped through USPS. This number is used to track packages online at usps.com. … The tracking numbers of USPS Express Mail are 13 characters long, begin with two letters, and end with “US”.
How do I track a DHL tracking number?
To track a parcel, start your message with ‘Track’ and then enter your 10 digit tracking number. Enter your waybill number ONLY in the subject field and send to email@example.com.
Which courier service does Amazon use?
Our Courier Partners
|Courier Service||Tracking/Contact Information|
|FedEx||Call 1800 209 6161 / 1800 22 6161 (Toll-free number)|
|Gati||Call 1860 123 4284 (Toll-free number) Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indian Postal Service||Contact India Post|
Which is tracking number on India Post?
SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ‘ POST track <. 13 digit article number >. ‘ to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969.
Speed Post Tracking Number.
|Service Type||Format||No. of Alpha Numeric digits|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
How do I track my Velex Courier?
Velex Logistics Courier Tracking
- Customer Care Phone number: 8108102117/18/19.
- E-mail ID: email@example.com.
- Address: Jay-Antariksh Bldg, 2nd Floor, Office no.206,Makhwana Road, Marol Naka, Andheri (E)-400059, Mumbai, Maharashtra.